Until October 4th.
You'll NOT be able to place any order when the store is closed.
PID Controller Kit, for Rancilio Silvia internal install with Steam limit control and LED Lights
This kit Includes all parts you will need for internal install: (front panel only)
- PID controller unit.
- SSR, Solid State Relay 100-480V AC, 25A, x2, SSR is Self Sticking, no need for screws or drilling.
- Small internal Power supply and EZ connector.
- PID user guide, and guide to PID tuning help.
- One 12 inch type "T" washer Thermocouple. (for other install set-ups, longer wire can be ordered)
- Thermal grease for Thermocouple.
- One set of all Wires with all connectors. ( 12 inch +/- ) (for other applications, longer wires can be ordered)
- LED Lights to illuminate the drip tray.
- Six 4" Zip ties.
- One self tapping screws, optional for attaching SSR.
- Calibration of Thermocouple with controller and set-up.
- Display Fahrenheit, Celsius is optional in program settings.
- PID user guide, and guide to PID tuning help for Silvia.
- Basic electrical wiring diagram and wiring instructions.
- All wire ends are crimped with wire connectors and or soldered.
- The on/off switches for PID bypass or LEDs are not included.
- PID or boiler insulation are not included with this kit.
I do not recommend internal PID install for everyone. Please read this page about internal install before you order.
This PID kit will be good for internal install.
- Inside the machine, front panel.
- You will need to cut the front panel, which I don't recommend if you don't have the skill or know-how, or find other place to install.
- SSR is Self Sticking, no need for screws or drilling.
- Check this page "why PID Silvia"
- ON/OFF Switchs can be easily added to provide bypass of the PID for maintenance or when cooling down the boiler after steaming (optional custom order).
Internal PID e-Kit for Silvia with Steam control & LED
- Brand: pidsilvia.com
- Product Code: Internal PID e-Kit for Silvia with Steam control & LED
- Availability: Out Of Stock
Tags: Internal PID